Article provided by: Healthy Living Residential Program
Both drug addiction and alcoholism can lead to severe health issues when avoiding treatment for too long. At Healthy Living, we know that substance addiction is a chronic and progressive disorder, which is why we have created the most comprehensive drug detox in Santa Clarita.
Signs that you need drug detox
If you’re dealing with advanced forms of addiction, you must look for a reliable Santa Clarita detox center fast. Some of the signs warning you of the necessity of detox include:
- Anxiety, agitation, irritability – These are common manifestations in the early stages of addiction, showing that the patient has already started developing substance dependency.
- Anorexia – It’s no secret that drug addiction causes a loss of appetite, which further speeds the patient’s physiological degradation.
- Sleeping problems – Insomnia, nightmares, poor sleeping patterns – these are all signs that indicate drug-related issues. Sleeping problems also translate to poor daytime concentration and impaired memory.
- Hallucinations, delusions, seizures – When these symptoms occur, you are already in advanced stages of drug addiction. In this situation, you need urgent detox at our best drug and alcohol detox center.
The symptoms of drug addiction will vary slightly depending on a variety of factors. These include the severity of the addiction, the substance you’re using, co-occurring disorders present, additional health issues, etc. To prevent more severe physical and psychological problems, we advise getting into rehab asap and start the detox process at our center.
Is drug detox safe and effective?
If you need drug or alcohol detox, you need to seek professional assistance fast. DIY drug detox procedures are vastly ineffective and life-threatening. You do not possess the necessary expertise and knowledge to prevent dangerous drug interactions, avoid overdoses, or prevent potentially fatal side-effects. Our team of experts at our drug detox in Santa Clarita, CA, can.
With our help, the detoxification process is effective at:
- Stabilizing the functioning of your nervous system
- Flush the substance from your body
- Prevent the euphoric effects of opioids
- Reset the addicted brain and restore the healthy functioning of the opioid receptors
- Reduce cravings
- Minimize or eliminate the withdrawal
- Prepare you for the next stages of treatment
We’re also using a personalized Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) and advanced psychotherapies to address co-occurring disorders and offer you the tools for sustained recovery and sobriety. The detox treatment in Santa Clarita, CA, is the first stage in the rehab process. Although it’s not enough to ensure long-term sobriety, it is a core component in the recovery process, forming the foundation for a healthier lifestyle.
Begin immediate drug detox!
If you require immediate drug detox services, you need to contact our experts asap! Drug addiction is a progressive disease with drastic consequences long-term. Our drug detox in Santa Clarita will offer you the tools to manage the withdrawal and regain your physical, mental, and spiritual freedom.
Contact our recovery team, at Healthy Living, by calling 661-536-5562, and we’ll take your case immediately! This is your best chance of regaining your freedom and setting your life straight once and for all.